Genetic Data Upload Instructions
Rthm currently supports genetic data import from 23andMe, AncestryDNA, FamilyTree DNA, and DeCODEme.
Your genetic information is stored anonymously on our encrypted servers. To ensure your information always remains secure and anonymous, we do not request any personal identifiers, such as legal name, in the upload process. This combination of procedural and electronic barriers was designed to ensure, no one, except for you, has access to your personal information.
To upload your genetic data please follow the instructions below.
- Login with your Rthm app username and password at https://user.rthm.io. If you haven’t installed Rthm and created a user profile, create a username and password and login; you can download the Rthm app afterwards.
- Select your genetics provider 23andMe, AncestryDNA, Family Tree DNA (autosomal), or DeCODEme.
- Follow the provided instructions for the selected genetics provider to download your raw data file, and upload it to the Rthm server.
- You will be notified once your genetic data has been successfully uploaded, or if you need to re-upload your file.
- Using the same username and password, login to your Rthm app and to instantly view your genetic traits and begin enjoying the daily genetic-based recommendations.
If you have done multiple screens from different companies you can upload each raw data file. Rthm will handle this scenario and combines the data intelligently to fill missing sections of information. For example, you can upload a raw data file from Family Tree DNA and then a raw data file from AncestryDNA and the files will be combined to maximize the recommendations Rthm can provide you with. If you upload another file of the same type (say two Family Tree files), the most recent file uploaded is used.
If your file type or DNA source is not supported or you are experiencing an Upload error contact us at email@example.com