- 2 cups brown rice
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tsp toasted and ground sesame seeds
- 2 T soy sauce
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 cup prepared bean sprouts
- Wash rice well and add 3 cups cold water.
- Combine onion, garlic, sesame seeds, soy sauce, oil, and bean sprouts, cook all together for 2 minutes, stirring well.
- Combine bean sprout mixture and rice, cover tightly, and bring quickly to a boil.
- Reduce heat as low as possible and steam 30 minutes. Do not stir or remove the lid while cooking.